Help - Uregent - Can not send message out

Help - Uregent - Can not send message out

Post by Ashit Dhandhusari » Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
This week-end I migrated to Exchange Server,  I can recv. mail to my
exchnage accout, but I can not send, mail to Outside people.
Using any of the clients like Inbox - Internet mail, or Netscape Mail or
Outlook Express. I get the following error msg.

The recipient name is not recognized

The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=TAJ
Technologies;lRTH9910241918VRVJADYH
MSEXCH:IMS:TAJ Technologies Inc.:TAJTECH:EARTH 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
Recipient

Note : If I use client as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Web Access, or
Inbox - Microsoft Exchange Service,  I can send msg. to anyone.

Needs urgent Help!

Thanks in advance.

Ashit

Help - Uregent - Can not send message out

Post by Ashit Dhandhusari » Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Kirill,
Thank you very much, I can send the msg. out,
but now I have another problem, that I can not send msg. within my
doamin.
I have two domains under the same site on same server.
I can not send msg. to any of the domains on my server, but I can send msg.
to outside world.
Thanks again for your help in my previous problem.

Ashit

I mean I can not send msg. to any one within company, I get same kind of
error msg.
At IMC/Routing tab , I have put
myemailid.domainid         <inbound>

>Go to IMC props/Routing tab, select Reroute incoming mail (REQUIRED FOR
POP3
> [...]

>> Using any of the clients like Inbox - Internet mail, or Netscape Mail or
>> Outlook Express. I get the following error msg.

>> did not reach the following recipient(s):

>> The recipient name is not recognized

>> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=TAJ
>> Technologies;lRTH9910241918VRVJADYH
>> MSEXCH:IMS:TAJ Technologies Inc.:TAJTECH:EARTH 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
>> Recipient

>> Note : If I use client as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Web Access, or
>> Inbox - Microsoft Exchange Service,  I can send msg. to anyone.

>> Needs urgent Help!

>> Thanks in advance.

>> Ashit

>--
>Questions will not be answered via e-mail.
>Kirill S. Palagin

Help - Uregent - Can not send message out

Post by Ashit Dhandhusari » Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:00:00

On setting like this, I can recv. any msg. from outside world, I can only
send the msgs.
What should I set, so that I can send as well as recv. the msgs.
needs help.

Thanks

Ashit

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.
Kirill S. Palagin

Help - Uregent - Can not send message out

Configure that other domain as inbound too.