IMC unable to forwarded some mail to isp smtp server

IMC unable to forwarded some mail to isp smtp server

Post by dan.. » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

hi,
Some messages in my IMC connector seems to stay for quite long
when i click details it said it could not find the MX record of the
recipient domain.
we had set the up the IMC to be outgoing only and forwarded all the
messages to our isp smtp mail server.
So why does exchange had to resolve the recepient domain?

Any help welcome

Thanks

Danny

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

IMC unable to forwarded some mail to isp smtp server

Post by dan.. » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

hi,
Some messages in my IMC connector seems to stay for quite long
when i click details it said it could not find the MX record of the
recipient domain.
we had set the up the IMC to be outgoing only and forwarded all the
messages to our isp smtp mail server.
So why does exchange had to resolve the recepient domain?

Any help welcome

Thanks

Danny

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Forwarding Exchange mail to ISP's SMTP

I'm having a problem configuring our Exchange server 5.0 sp2 to send out
e-mail to our ISP smtp. How do I configure IMS to do that?? We have a
dial up connection that uses a program called pullmail.exe (which I'm
not fond of, any other suggestions would be welcomed) to get our e-mail
for our isp. When we send mail our exchange server sends directly other
domains. I want it to send to our isp smtp and out from there... any
suggestions?

Thanks
Jon

2. MTA and IMS problems

3. Forwarding local mails to ISP's internet mail server

4. Outlook , Internet, and Exchange Help, please

5. Forwarding Exchange mail to ISP's SMTP

6. Restricting incoming mail from an organisation

7. OWA nuked after removing proxy server

8. IMC--double click Internet Mail Connector--Unable to load SMTP Extension

9. Server unable to forward SMTP through a bridgehead.

10. Mail forwarding MS Exchange Server -> ISP

11. SMTP Virtual Server: Forward all outgoing messages to SMTP server

12. IMC can not receive mail from ISP - help!