Can I pull Notes R5 calendar into Outlook 2000/Exch 5.5

Can I pull Notes R5 calendar into Outlook 2000/Exch 5.5

Post by The AceyMa » Mon, 27 Aug 2001 04:07:23

Dear Group-

We are bringing users off Notes R5 into Exchange 5.5 w/ Outlook 2000.

For some reason, the Exchange migration tool is not pulling the
Calendar, so I'd like to do that by hand (we have fewer than 10
users).

Any tips on how to export the Notes Calendar entry to a common file
that Outlook {or other MS program} can properly read and import?

Any help appreciated.  Reply to group please ....

TIA

___________
The AceyMan

Can I pull Notes R5 calendar into Outlook 2000/Exch 5.5

Post by MVP » Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:29:56

Have a look at this link. This may help. If the tool cant see R5 files then
cotry converting the the file to a 4.x format.

Regards'
Andrew Sword, MVP

Quote:> Dear Group-

> We are bringing users off Notes R5 into Exchange 5.5 w/ Outlook 2000.

> For some reason, the Exchange migration tool is not pulling the
> Calendar, so I'd like to do that by hand (we have fewer than 10
> users).

> Any tips on how to export the Notes Calendar entry to a common file
> that Outlook {or other MS program} can properly read and import?

> Any help appreciated.  Reply to group please ....

> TIA

> ___________
> The AceyMan

1. News pull isn't pulling / Exch 5.5

As I understand the "pull" feature it is to act as if a news client is
logged onto the ISP's news server and therefor no special stuff or treatment
needed by/from ISP. Do I understand this correctly?

I get the following in the event log. Is feed -2 correct? i.e. the minus
number, or is that simply a dash?

From event log:
Inbound Feed Status Report.  In the last 60 minutes the inbound feed -2 on
virtual server 1 has successfully received 0 articles, has asked the remote
server to retry 0 articles, and has had 0 soft errors and 0 hard errors
trying to receive and store articles.  The inbound feed -2 corresponds to
articles picked up from the pickup directory.  The inbound feed -1
corresponds to articles posted by clients.

Needless to say... no news is apearing in exchange.

Any ideas?

TIA - Heinz
--
Byte Designs Ltd. -- A good source for ISAM & ODBC expertise.

2. Autosignatures

3. Exchange 2000 vs Lotus Notes R5

4. Custom Recipients and how to manipulate them

5. E2K SP2?

6. Exchange 2000 connector for Lotus Notes R5

7. URGENT: Win3.1 Exchange 5 clients crashing with EMM386 error

8. Exchange 2000 vs. Lotus Notes R5

9. Exchange 2000 vs Lotus Notes R5

10. How to import Lotus Notes R5 mail file to exchange 2000

11. Notes R5 v Exchange 2000

12. Exchange 2000 vs Lotus Notes R5