Mail will not deliver to Public Folders

Post by Eric Dal » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:09:56

Can anyone shed light on this Exchange 5.5 SP4 problem ?

I have a number of Public Folders which people send email
to internaly and from external addresses. Up until last
week all was ok until a few users called saying that mail
was not getting into the folders from any source.

I had a look in the Admin console and all looked normal.
By chance, on one of the problem folders i Unticked
the "Hide from address book" box and mail was able to send
to the folders after this. But as soon as you tick the box
all mail cannot be delivered.
This box has always been ticked before and mail was
arriving into the folders with no problems.

Also users do not get an "Undeliverable" mail back.

Any help on this much appreciated,

Regards,
Eric Daly.
Bord Gais.
Ireland.
http://www.bge.ie

1. Internet Email not delivering to Public Folder

I have an Exchange 2000 environment in which I have configured a
number of Public Folders.  I have one that I want to receive listserv
emails.  I can email the public folder internally and it receives the
mail but when done from my yahoo account and another external account
it is not delivered and a NDR is generated.  Where have I gone wrong
in the setup??

2. Outlook Delegates

3. Email messages not being delivered to public folders

4. /oper (or being an operator) on exchange 5.5

5. email sent to public folder not delivered

6. Alternative Exchange Client?

7. Mail stays in mailbox but does not get delivered to personal folders

8. we want to ue exchange server

9. Mail in Pickup folder not ebing delivered.

10. mail does not deliver to personal folders

11. Delivering mail to a public folder

12. Can mail be delivered to a public folder?

13. How to deliver Internet Mail to public folder