loosing external attachemtns

Post by Jev Vandegri » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

It seems as if we can't send an email with an attachment externally.
We can send files to each other all day long, but when I try to send
out it doesn't get there.  we are running exchange 5.5 and are
connected to our ISP via 128k frame-relay.
Here is the kicker.  the people at my ISP can recieve the attachments,
and for the 1st time I know of someone else outside recieved one.  He
is a net admin at a a really large company(and the person whom
origianlly set up the exchange server here.)  Besides those people, no
one else can recieve attachments, It's like they know it should be
there, because they write back saying it wasn't there and to send it
again, but It just doesn't show up?  It could be exchange, ISP... I
don't know... HELP! please.

Jev dot Vandegrift at southernindustrial dot com

1. loosing external attachements

It seems as if we can't send an email with an attachment externally.
We can send files to each other all day long, but when I try to send
out it doesn't get there.  we are running exchange 5.5 and are
connected to our ISP via 128k frame-relay.
Here is the kicker.  the people at my ISP can recieve the attachments,
and for the 1st time I know of someone else outside recieved one.  He
is a net admin at a a really large company(and the person whom
origianlly set up the exchange server here.)  Besides those people, no
one else can recieve attachments, It's like they know it should be
there, because they write back saying it wasn't there and to send it
again, but It just doesn't show up?  It could be exchange, ISP... I
don't know... HELP! please.

Jev dot Vandegrift at southernindustrial dot com

2. Vir files - can i delete them?

3. Attachemtns in OWA

4. Exchange 5.5 postmaster/unknown recipient

5. Problems with attachemtns

6. Exchange 2000 in NT 4 world

7. Looking for 'Loose' Name Check Routine

8. Mail Forwarding to external SMTP address

9. Preaddressed Form looses address

10. Exchange 5.5 looses Mails

11. Global Variables Loosing Values-Why?

12. Active directory looses passwords

13. Active Directory randomly looses access to AD from EXSERV to DC