Export Distribution List member info

Post by S Li » Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

Is there any way to get / to export a list of members in a Distribution list
into a file or any other format ?
Our management here needs to have a documentation about
all Distribution List available including the member list of each DL.

Any idea will be great..

Rgds,
Slie

Export Distribution List member info

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:00

1. OnDL utility from BORK.
2. Go to
http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SA=GN&LNG=ENG
and search for
XADM bulk
about All products
against Full text

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

Export Distribution List member info

Post by S Li » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Thanks for your information..
Do you have any idea what is the web site of BORK ?
Which one is more helpful for export things ?

Rgds,
SLie

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> Thanks for your information..
> Do you have any idea what is the web site of BORK ?

Back Office ResKit is not downloadable.
You have to buy it.

Quote:

> Which one is more helpful for export things ?

I would recommend bulk export/import so that you will be familiar with it - it
has a lot of applications.