CPU usage top 100%

Post by Tony Hi » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi!
    Having problem with the exchange server, the cpu usage top 100% for
quite a long period of time. Check the Server Health and IMS Traffic,
seem like the inbound message n message entering MTS-In have created
this load... I have stopped n restart the server. It seems to help but
after several minutes, it back on to 100% again. What should I need to
do right now?? The server is running on a PIII 350 Server with 128MB...
If possible, you can contact me directly...thanks ahead

Regards,
Tony

CPU usage top 100%

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?FR=0
and search for
XADM store CPU
about All products
against Full text

> Hi!
>     Having problem with the exchange server, the cpu usage top 100% for
> quite a long period of time. Check the Server Health and IMS Traffic,
> seem like the inbound message n message entering MTS-In have created
> this load... I have stopped n restart the server. It seems to help but
> after several minutes, it back on to 100% again. What should I need to
> do right now?? The server is running on a PIII 350 Server with 128MB...
> If possible, you can contact me directly...thanks ahead

> Regards,
> Tony

1. CPU usage 100%

I am using exchange server 5.5
The Clients are nearly 70. And CPU : 400MHZ, Mem : 256MHZ, HDD : enough.
But when I see taskmgr, CPU usage is always 100%, and it can't go on it's
service 3-4 times in a day.
This server is realtime server, and our customer can't get e-mail service
frequently.
When I see processes, store.exe is big portion of CPU usage.
How can I solve this problem?

2. where exchange 5.5 can not display chinese char in newsgroup?

3. Out of synch emails, 100% CPU usage Exch2000

4. Second Domain Name on Exchange Server

5. store.exe 100% cpu usage

6. MS Exchange 4.0. Exterprise Edition

7. store.exe causes 100% CPU usage

8. Pilgrim download

9. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by eTrust InoculateIt

10. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by Mcafee Groupshield 5

11. %100 CPU usage

12. store.exe 100%cpu usage

13. dsamain.exe @ 100% cpu usage PLEASE HELP