MTA Site Configuration object is missing

MTA Site Configuration object is missing

Post by Michael McGuir » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

About 2 1/2 weeks ago, I had to move our Exchange Server from one computer
to another and run EDBUTIL /d /r and ISINTEG -fix on the Private and Public
Information Stores.
I just noticed today that the MTA Site Configuration object is missing.
Everything seems to be running OK (so far).  The MSExchangeMTA service even
starts without any problem.

Is there another way I can the configurations in the MTA?  Could this be a
problem in the future?
Can I make it come back?
Please Help!!!!  I need information.

Thanks
Michael McGuire

1. MTA Site Configuration Object missing in 5.0?

There's no Message Transfer Agent in the Server container on the
Standard version of Exchange Server. Nor is there a MTA Site
Configuration object in the site Configuration container.

The Enterprise version has both.
Richard Matheisen                             Wang Laboratories
Microsoft Certified System Engineer           Tewksbury, MA

2. Out of Office Autoreply - runs once

3. missing Site Address object in the Configuration container

4. Release date for Service Pack 3

5. Where is the MTA site configuration object

6. Renaming the Exchange Server & POP mail

7. MTA Site Configuration container missing - is this normal ?

8. Get All Outgoing Email (Second Coming)

9. MTA Site Configuration missing in 5.0

10. MTA Site Configuration Missing!

11. MTA object missing

12. CA Object In the Site Configuration Container

13. Site Information Store Configuration Object