"site" goofup

Post by saee » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I knew to change the "site" to "location of the company", when asked during
installation of Exchange 5.5. I started installing BackOffice 4.5 answered
these questions in this order (I THINK):

1). License Agreement
2). Complete/Custom Installation
     I PICKED Complete
3). Asked about Organization/Site information
4). Asked about SNA or SMS installation.

Then it shows what it will install. It this point "site" was not correct, so
I hit the back button until I was at the start of the installation again.
Now it does not ask me the question about "site". It does not look like
anything is installed at this point. Why is this "site" question not being
asked again??? Am I out of luck??? )-:

I hope someone has encountered this.

Faisal.

1. Pre-installation - "site" goofup

Hi everyone,

I knew to change the "site" to "location of the company", when asked during
installation of Exchange 5.5. I started installing BackOffice 4.5 answered
these questions in this order (I THINK):

1). License Agreement
2). Complete/Custom Installation
     I PICKED Complete
3). Asked about Organization/Site information
4). Asked about SNA or SMS installation.

Then it shows what it will install. It this point "site" was not correct, so
I hit the back button until I was at the start of the installation again.
Now it does not ask me the question about "site". It does not look like
anything is installed at this point. Why is this "site" question not being
asked again??? Am I out of luck??? )-:

I hope someone has encountered this.

Faisal.

2. Remote administration

3. "site" goofup

4. error 2140 exchange 5.5 event id 5

5. Pre-installation - "site" goofup

6. Host Unknown problem

7. Please Help""""""""""""""

8. Exchange 5.0 eval and Outlook 97

9. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

10. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

11. "mail refused by blackhole site dssl.imrss.org"?......gulp

12. "Site address"

13. New server in Site says "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS"