Problem installing KMS on Win2000

Post by Torgeir Pederse » Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to install Key Management Server on Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000
Installation works well but when I try to use v3 certs and connect to a CA
on Windows2000 (stand alone) am I getting the error message

"failed to set the CertServer configuration. "

What should I do to get this to work?

--

Torgeir Pedersen

Problem installing KMS on Win2000

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:51:52

You may want to search Technet
www.microsoft.com/technet
for this. I remember seeing article on just this issue.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

1. Problem installing KMS on Win2000

I am trying to install Key Management Server on Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000
Installation works well but when I try to use v3 certs and connect to a CA
on Windows2000 (stand alone) am I getting the error message

"failed to set the CertServer configuration. "

What should I do to get this to work?

--

Torgeir Pedersen

2. Delivery Notifications?

3. SMTP problem after installing WIN2000 SP2

4. Can I install Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2000 on a different machine than my Exchange server?

5. Conflict Message

6. Installing KMS on an existing site

7. Microsoft Event Service not starting

8. KMS won't install

9. Installing KMS

10. How to install KMS in separate PC?

11. A question about install KMS' error message

12. Installing KMS