A Strange problem, exchange 5.5 Can send mail to internet mail host, but cannot send to internal mail host.

A Strange problem, exchange 5.5 Can send mail to internet mail host, but cannot send to internal mail host.

Post by Minglei Di » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:35:52

I install 3 mail server in my Intranet: Exchange 5.5, Cyrus and
CommunicatePro.

The problem is:
Exchange can not send email to Cyrus & CommunicatePro, but Cyrus &
CommunicatePro can send to exchange, Cyrus inter Communicatepro is all
OK.

AND THE MOST STRANGE THINGS IS:

CommunicatePro can wor but Cyrus not work! And exchange also can send
mail to other internet mail addresss & it self!

I have SP4 install in Exchange and open relay for the LAN IP address &
the exchange server's internal ip address.

Error in here:

________________exchange to cyrus
Your message