Russian client

Post by Dim » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi people !

please zip and e-mail me \i386\tpl\RUS\*.*  for Exch 5.5

our organization have bought Back Office 4.5 but no
localization files i have found on Exch Disk

--
-=??

1. Russian clients

Hi, we have russian clients.... now running through
outlook everything works fine. (well to some things not
including AOL and hotmail) but how do I make it so OWA
works instead of dropping a bunch of garbage at people
that cannot be understood when a russian writes an email
in OWA?

What do i need to install to have cross language
operability? English speakers can use english and
russians can use russian with OWA?

2. Exchange Event IDs 4116 and 12007

3. russian characters vs application (siebel)

4. Changing Password Administrator

5. Exchange 2000 and Russian

6. Exchange 2000 and OWA

7. Have problems with russian fonts in OWA

8. mailbox size

9. russian forms

10. Enabling russian names inside .ru domains and english names outside

11. Passing Russian characters through the X.400 Connector

12. Russian Encoding

13. Russian & Unicode UTF-8