after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others

after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others

Post by Bernd Meye » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi

we have MS Exchange 5.5 SP3 with site connector to different Exchange
Servers 5.5 SP2 installed. On the one with SP3 is also Outlook Web Access
installed. The user mailboxes are all on the SP2 Servers.

also all users can view and modify other users calendars - outlook 2000 is
installed.

Now the problem:
after connecting with outlook web access, other users are not able to open
the calendar of that user which connected through owa - until that user
comes back and logs on with the 'normal' outlook 2000.
after that logon everythings works as it was before

any ideas???

thanks
Bernd Meyer

after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others

Post by jeff » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

We are seeing the same problem.  There was an MS "Q" article on this...it
said to install Office SR1a to fix it.  It didn't fix it.   Let me know if
you find a solution.

> Hi

> we have MS Exchange 5.5 SP3 with site connector to different Exchange
> Servers 5.5 SP2 installed. On the one with SP3 is also Outlook Web Access
> installed. The user mailboxes are all on the SP2 Servers.

> also all users can view and modify other users calendars - outlook 2000 is
> installed.

> Now the problem:
> after connecting with outlook web access, other users are not able to open
> the calendar of that user which connected through owa - until that user
> comes back and logs on with the 'normal' outlook 2000.
> after that logon everythings works as it was before

> any ideas???

> thanks
> Bernd Meyer

1. after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others

Hi

we have MS Exchange 5.5 SP3 with site connector to different Exchange
Servers 5.5 SP2 installed. On the one with SP3 is also Outlook Web Access
installed. The user mailboxes are all on the SP2 Servers.

also all users can view and modify other users calendars - outlook 2000 is
installed.

Now the problem:
after connecting with outlook web access, other users are not able to open
the calendar of that user which connected through owa - until that user
comes back and logs on with the 'normal' outlook 2000.
after that logon everything works as it was before

any ideas???

thanks
Bernd Meyer

2. Sending e-mail to non-existant clients

3. Mailbox is not be created

4. Could OWA cause calendars to not be viewable?

5. Event ID 11508 HrRegisterProtocol 0x2742

6. Mailbox Manager

7. Encrypted Messages No Longer Viewable After Upgrade to Outlook

8. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

9. Users calendar viewable by all

10. Exchange & Outlook, calendar items not viewable

11. All public folders viewable through owa