Outlook web access problem

Post by picoi » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm having problem using the outlook web access on a Mac G4. When I send
there is no responding. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Outlook web access problem

http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa...

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so
(in group).

Kirill

1. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

I keep getting Access Forbidden everytime a try to use Web access to get
mail . When I enter http://Myserver/exchange  i get the HTTP/1.1 403 Access
Forbidden.
I went to the HTTP Site Settings in the Exchange Administrator, checked
enable protocol and on the permissions page it has everyone entered. What
could be the problem? Please help.

Greg Prostko

2. Exchange Server every week THU down

3. Outlook Web Access Problem

4. GAL.exe utility

5. Outlook Web Access problem

6. Exchange STOP Error 0x1E

7. Outlook Web Access Problem

8. exchg 5.0 public folder free/busy problem

9. Outlook Web Access problem

10. Outlook Web Access problem- Exchange 5.5

11. Outlook Web Access Problems

12. Outlook Web Access - Problem