I am getting the following error

Post by Greg Czechowic » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am getting the following error when trying to log on to Outlook Web
Access( Checking my mail over the web)

Internal error:  Failed to create MAPI.Session

If someone could tell me how to fix this would be great.

I am getting the following error

Post by Greg Czechowic » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone help me with this?

> I am getting the following error when trying to log on to Outlook Web
> Access( Checking my mail over the web)

> Internal error:  Failed to create MAPI.Session

> If someone could tell me how to fix this would be great.

I am getting the following error

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Any help from here
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa...

> Can anyone help me with this?

> > I am getting the following error when trying to log on to Outlook Web
> > Access( Checking my mail over the web)

> > Internal error:  Failed to create MAPI.Session

> > If someone could tell me how to fix this would be great.

I am getting the following error

Post by Matsaro Sha » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

sound like something is wrong with the server script .
try opening a MAPI session ( outlook,exchange client) locally.

Matasaro Shay
Vanguard Security Technologies

>Any help from here
>http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa...
t.asp

>> Can anyone help me with this?

>> > I am getting the following error when trying to log on to Outlook Web
>> > Access( Checking my mail over the web)

>> > Internal error:  Failed to create MAPI.Session

>> > If someone could tell me how to fix this would be great.

1. I am getting the following error when trying to access sample exchange apps

      The page cannot be displayed
      There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

      Please try the following:

        a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

        b.. Open the caravelli.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
      HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
      Internet Information Services

        a.. Error Type:
        WSS.Form.1 (0x8004022A)
        Bind to session failed for
'http://caravelli.com/public/Templates/Resources/TeamToDo.asp',
hr=0x80040e19.
        /public/Templates/Resources/Boilerplate.vbs, line 771

        b.. Browser Type:
        Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)

        c.. Page:
        GET /public/templates/

        d.. Time:

2. DNS and Exchange

3. I'm getting the following error message...

4. ATRN schedule

5. OWA - User is getting the following error message when he access Calander in OWA

6. Missing Calendar Info

7. HELP.....I'm getting the following error message:

8. How can we get Exchange2K to accept logons from another domain?

9. I am getting a an error MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND

10. I am getting errors starting services

11. Help with the following plz: Newbie am I

12. cannot get e-mail..getting following message opun login

13. Let me know if I am right (Getting contacts into the GAL)