Redirected Exchange 5.5 restore. Error c1010aae

Redirected Exchange 5.5 restore. Error c1010aae

Post by TD » Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:36:23

"the object cannot be found in the directory.
This maybe because replication has not completed"

I have restored an Exchange 5.5 Information Store to a
different box using the folloing documents:
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191...
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/240...
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233...

We use Veritas Backup Exec 8.6. I can access some of the
mailboxes. But I get the error listed at the top on 2 of
the boxes, I ws wondering if anyone out there has run into
this problem before, and how it was resolved?
Thank You.

Redirected Exchange 5.5 restore. Error c1010aae

Post by Gayle Heiz » Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:51:17

That error code is an orphaned object.

XADM: Cannot Get Properties of Public Folders After a Restore  192043

With the information you have given, we would typically run DS/IS to
resynchronize with directory.

I hope this helps

Gayle Heizer, MCSE
Microsoft Exchange Support

*************

Please reply directly to the thread with any updates. You may receive this
email notification before you are able to view my reply in the newsgroup.

purposes only.

1. Redirecting (Restoring) an information store with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and Veritas Backup Exec 8.6

Everyone:

I put together some Exchange documentation in MS WORD 2000 format.

You can download information from the link below regarding redirecting
(restoring) an information store with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
and Veritas Backup Exec 8.6.

http://www.swaimhomeworld.com/paul/exch.html

Feel free to post modifications, questions, comments on this post.  Do
not email me regarding this documentation.  This documentation is
provided as-is, and makes no guarantees or promises.  Use this
documentation at your own risk.  It is neither supported nor created
by Microsoft or its partners.  It is only a record of my experiences
in working with their software.

Paul

2. HELP HELP HELP............SOMEBODY LET ME OUT I'S IN JAIL!!!

3. Exchange 5.5 Restore - Redirected

4. Problem with KMS and Certificates

5. NDRs for specific e-mail addresses

6. c1040af2 Error and c1010aae ERROR

7. User can 'Send on Belhalf' without right

8. Exchange Error ID c1010aae

9. ID Number C1010aae (Exchange 5.5)

10. Internet Newsgroups c1010aae Error

11. ID no: C1010aae Error Message

12. Public Folder Properties Error c1010aae