Exchange 2000 Moderated Distribution Group

Exchange 2000 Moderated Distribution Group

Post by Ron Stewar » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 02:44:11

I don't know of an easy way to do what you're describing. Have you
considered using a moderated public folder instead?

--
Ron Stewart
B.Ed., MCSE+I, MCT

Quote:> How can email sent to a Distribution Group in Exchange
> 2000 be sent for approval to a "list moderator" before it
> goes out to the entire list?

> Thanks!

Exchange 2000 Moderated Distribution Group

Post by Todd » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 07:06:06

This is under consideration and we trying to prove that it
will actually work the way we need it to.

At the very least, it seems it will take two sets of
distribution lists. One visible and one hidden.