Exchange 2000 LDAP and Outlook 2000 Access Problems

Exchange 2000 LDAP and Outlook 2000 Access Problems

Post by Mark J. Papper » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:23:33

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can offer some insight into my problem as I've been
scouring the net looking for a solution to my problem.

We've recently installed (new) Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and Exchange
Server 2000 which we will migrate to once we've completed our testing.  I've
come across one issue that I just can't seem to resolve.  We can't get our
client software (Outlook 2000 SR-1) to resolve names (either through the
address book > find utility or using check names) against the LDAP service.
It ALWAYS returns a message stating no entries were found in the Directory
Service matching your query.  I did a search on Microsoft's KB, and found
settings for Outlook Express (which I've tested and they worked) but they
don't work in Outlook 2000.  I don't want to deploy Express as our email
client, as Outlook 2000 is a much more robust product.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

M.

1. How can I setup Outlook Express use LDAP access GAL on MS Exchange 2000 Server

I have MS Exchange 2000 Server 1 Server, and Domain
Controllor 1 Server has Active Directory
Question :
How can I setup Outlook Express use LDAP access GAL on MS
Exchange 2000 Server ?

I try to setup Directory Service on Outlook Express but
it do not work.

Thank You.
Montien

2. Internet Mail and password security

3. Cannot create Outlook 2000 profile to access Exchange 2000 mailbox

4. Question about the "Ed Crowley Server Move Method" on swinc

5. Outlook 2000 access the Exchange 2000

6. MSmail

7. Double entries in calendar

8. Cannot create Outlook 2000 profile to access Exchange 2000 mailbox

9. Access to Exchange 2000 from Outlook 2000 client

10. Why Outlook 2000 access Exchange 2000 very slowly!!