Exchange Server 5.5 Public Folder Synchronizing with Palm?

Exchange Server 5.5 Public Folder Synchronizing with Palm?

Post by Bird » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:43:39

Hi,

I'm looking into solution of either Synchronizing Public Folders to mailbox
folders (Contact and Calendar) or ways to synchronize with Palm Handheld.

Are there anyone who can help me?

Thanks
Peng

Exchange Server 5.5 Public Folder Synchronizing with Palm?

Post by Fletche » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:50:45

Try copying the desired Public Folder to the "favorites" folder under the PF
root folder "All Public Folders". This will sync the PF with the users'
mailbox.

Fletcher

> Hi,

> I'm looking into solution of either Synchronizing Public Folders to
mailbox
> folders (Contact and Calendar) or ways to synchronize with Palm Handheld.

> Are there anyone who can help me?

> Thanks
> Peng

Exchange Server 5.5 Public Folder Synchronizing with Palm?

Post by Lanwenc » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:59:30

You can sync PFs to your Palm if you use Chapura Pocket Mirror Professional
version. www.chapura.com