Post office maintainence

Post by mhodg » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Can I setup Exchange 5.5 to automatically purge "deleted" and "sent" items
for all users every 15 days?   I am not concened with the "inbox", most of
my "users" tend to keep this clean.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Mike

Post office maintainence

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Can I setup Exchange 5.5 to automatically purge "deleted" and "sent" items
> for all users every 15 days?

Mailbox manager avail along with SP3.

Quote:>  I am not concened with the "inbox", most of
> my "users" tend to keep this clean.

Impose storage limits on mailboxes and your users will manage their mail.

P.S. There is no "post office" in Exchange Server.

Quote:

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin