Changing primary NT account

Post by (Todd Paulson » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I can't remember the registry hack so when you change a users Primary
NT account on a mailbox to another user or group it takes Exchange X
amount of time to make that change happen and would like to decrease
the time interval.

Thanks!!!

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

> I can't remember the registry hack

Then it is time to use Knowledge base
Search string
xadm chang* account
against Title only

Quote:> so when you change a users Primary
> NT account on a mailbox to another user or group it takes Exchange X
> amount of time to make that change happen and would like to decrease
> the time interval.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q179/0/65.ASP?LN=EN-...

Quote:

--
Got questions? Tell this Keen thing "Go to hell" and visit
http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SA=GN&LNG=ENG

Changing primary NT account

Post by (Todd Paulson » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

FYI, I did look in the knowledge base and couldn't find it but your
tip helped!  Thanks again
On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:24:25 -0400, "Kirill S. Palagin"

>> I can't remember the registry hack

>Then it is time to use Knowledge base
>Search string
>xadm chang* account
>against Title only

>> so when you change a users Primary
>> NT account on a mailbox to another user or group it takes Exchange X
>> amount of time to make that change happen and would like to decrease
>> the time interval.

>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q179/0/65.ASP?LN=EN-...

>> Thanks!!!

>--
>Got questions? Tell this Keen thing "Go to hell" and visit
>http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SA=GN&LNG=ENG
>If no lack there - get real newsreader software, point it to
>msnews.microsoft.com to read and post your questions.

Changing primary NT account

Post by Michael Abbaticchi » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Look up Q179065 instead.

--
Michael Abbaticchio
Exchange Administrator

> FYI, I did look in the knowledge base and couldn't find it but your
> tip helped!  Thanks again
> On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:24:25 -0400, "Kirill S. Palagin"

> >> I can't remember the registry hack

> >Then it is time to use Knowledge base
> >Search string
> >xadm chang* account
> >against Title only

> >> so when you change a users Primary
> >> NT account on a mailbox to another user or group it takes Exchange X
> >> amount of time to make that change happen and would like to decrease
> >> the time interval.

>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q179/0/65.ASP?LN=EN-...
gn&FR=0