Prevent forwarding or changing email massage

Prevent forwarding or changing email massage

Post by Renne Carlto » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

We are using Outlook 97 and would like to know if there is a way to prevent
forwarding or changing an e-mail message.

Thanks

Renee

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>We are using Outlook 97 and would like to know if there is a way to prevent
>forwarding or changing an e-mail message.

You can make it a little more difficult for them to modify it by
giving the message a "sensitivity" of "Private" but I don't think that
will prevent them for forwarding the mail.

They can still copy and paste the message text into another message,
and they can still forward the message.

Richard Matheisen                             Wang Global
Microsoft Certified System Engineer           Tewksbury, MA

1. preventing email from being forwarded

Is there any way to prevent a particular email from being forwarded?
This feature is available in Lotus Notes.  From what I can see, I don't
think it's availbale in Outlook/Exchange but I thought I'd try this
group before concluding.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cly

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. New PA for MD wants to assume old PA Mailbox and Mail

3. How to automatically forward email outside and prevent circular replies

4. AV + ANTI SPAM S/W???

5. Disable Forwarding on certain massages

6. File corrupted

7. forward massage

8. CDONTS Error

9. Duplicated email massages ...

10. Forwarding email after we change our domain name.

11. Preventing an Email admin from reading other's email

12. How to prevent email admins from looking at other people's email

13. How do you prevent forwarding loops