Next Genoration Email Filter

Post by Michael Evanch » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:23:50

ExFilter is a native email filtering program that works for Windows NT
4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2000
Server,Windows 2000 Server Advanced,Windows Server 2003(all versions).
Filtering is achieved natively using a COM component (or event)
in-between Microsoft's SMTP service and your email server software
such as Exchange( but not limited to Exchange). Email is saved to a
database system of your choice such as Access, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL,
or Oracle. Though ideally only questionable filtered mail should be
saved to the database, you can chose to save everything. Not only
incoming but also outgoing mail is scanned by this system for known
virus strings and abuse. Email is filtered in 15 different ways in
which 9 you can optionally control yourself in an easy web page
manager in order to achieve optimal results for your domain. There are
also thoughtful options, alerts and reports to get rid of spam w ith a
few clicks of the mouse. You might think there would be some kind of
load on the email or system with this but actually 99% of the mail
takes tenths of a second to be filtered with this.

http://software.high-pow-er.com/index.aspx

Browse Solutions > Releases > ExFilter

Sincerely,

Michael Evanchik
Lead Developer
High-Pow-er.com

1. retry sending email for the next hour

Our Internet connection goes down randomly throughout the day.
How do I set up Exchange so that, if the Internet connection
is down when I send an external email, Exchange will keep trying for the
next hour or so?

At the moment if the Internet just happens to be down when I send
an Internet email, I get an Undeliverable email about 15 seconds later.
The body of that email contains the phrase "Unable to deliver the message
due to a communications failure".

I believe this communications failure error message is due to our
Internet connection outages. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

2. Forwarding outbound mail to an email account

3. Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

4. Duplication of old e-mails

5. Exchange 2000 filtering of incoming emails by email address

6. Windows Backup Sets

7. How best handle Spam Email, Filter Tools, Junk Email, Lawsuits, Probability, etc.., pcumming Exchange Outlook

8. About SMTP Authentication !!!! < Help >

9. Filtering email sent by an email address

10. Email filtering / blocking

11. how to filter junk email in Exchange Server?

12. Scanning and filtering of emails in Exchange server

13. Looking for Email Filter