Moving a mailbox

Post by S?ren Povelse » Fri, 10 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi everybody

I need to move a mailbox from one recipientgroup to a nother. Does anyone
know if you can do that, and if yes how you do it.

Feel free to mail direct
--
S?ren Ougaard Povelsen

1. problem moving user mailbox to other mailbox store

Hi !!!
 I have exchange 2000 sp3  and I recently add new mailbox
store to the server. now when I move user mailbox from one
mailbox store to other its work fine but when the user try
to open his outlook the default language of the toolbar
(Hebrew )are changed to  English.
Is there any way to put it back to its default language?
Thanks in advance

2. Why does Exchange take so many IP address

3. Moving a mailbox results in mail not going to that mailbox

4. Exch Serv received an Internet message that could not be processed

5. How To Move User Mailbox To Different Site

6. __Outlook VBScript Help! Can't access item inside attachment!

7. can not receive mail after moving their mailboxes

8. Scheduling Sending emails

9. Moving 5.5 mailbox when ADC didnt work?

10. Moving Exchange2000 mailboxes to another exchange2000 server

11. Moving a mailbox from Exch5.5 to Exch2000

12. Unable to Move User Mailbox

13. Moving 15.000 mailboxes to another Exchange server