OWA LOGIN ACCESS PROBLEM

Post by Rums » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 23:55:37

hi
i hav installed Exc 5.5 with SP4 on Win2k with SP2.
i hav give all the user logon on locally rights
i tried all the authentication possible viz basic, digest and intergrated...

but the outcome of all has been the same
i get the login window accepts username and password for 3 times and the
nothing i get a blank page with no errors

where & what could hav gone wrong
pls help and thnx in anticipation....

rums

Rums

OWA LOGIN ACCESS PROBLEM

Post by James Bende » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:15:35

Rums,

I have had the same problem- here is what I found..
We have our Exchange Server as a Member Server, sperate
from PDC and BDC.. I had to add the users I wanted access
to OWA to the Administrators group, and then added the
admin group to the Global Admin group... This obviously is
a temporary fix- we don't want these users to have admin
rights..

-JB

OWA LOGIN ACCESS PROBLEM

 http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa...

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. OWA Outlook Web Access Login Method

I currently have a secure site setup and want to implement OWA as a part of
my secure site.  I want to avoid having my users login twice, once for the
main site and once for OWA.  I currently have my users enter in their
username and password into a textbox and then use basic Authentication to
get them logged onto the site.   I would like to continue using this form of
authentication instead of the dialog that you get with OWA to enter username
and password.  If it is possible to send the username and password I capture
from a textbox to exchange please let me know.

Thanks

2. Exchange Configuration.. Bridgehead?

3. OWA, login allows access to all inboxes

4. import recipients from contact

5. How to disable login in network but allow OWA access

6. Faxmaker for network/smtp Vs SBS fax server

7. OWA External Login Access Denied

8. can we apply incoming & outgoing message size limit for everyone in one site?

9. Login box appears for anonymous public access in OWA

10. OWA access results in blank page with no login dialog

11. OWA Access - Login Pop-up Repeated

12. User Principle Name (UPN) Login for Outlook Web Access (OWA)

13. OWA Login Access with extended characters in passwords