What is the error # -1081 means when running "edbutil /c"

What is the error # -1081 means when running "edbutil /c"

Post by Tony Won » Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I was trying to repair the Information Store.  I ran "edbutil /c /ispriv" on
the IS. It ran for a while and came with an error when checking the "msg" part
of the IS.
I ran "isinteg.exe /fix /isprv" to try to fix the problem.  Even though
isinteg.exe reported fixing the problem, I ran "edbutil /c /ispriv" again
and it still failed.  Any clue?  Thanks in advance.

1. What is the error # -1081 means when running "edbutil /c"

I was trying to repair the Information Store.  I ran "edbutil /c /ispriv" on
the IS and it ran for a while and came with an error when checking "msg".  I
ran "isinteg.exe /fix /isprv" to fix the problem.  Even though isinteg.exe
reported fixing the problem, I ran "edbutil /c /ispriv" it still failed.
Any clue?  Thanks in advance.

2. Exchange Admin 5.5 - Internet Mail Service error

3. Please Help""""""""""""""

4. How to manage articles in newsgroups?

5. what means "database is online"?

6. Exchange POST SP3 patch

7. I am so "MAD.EXE"

8. Setting up POP3 email download

9. Subject: "Error" on "MAIL

10. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

11. Re-Running "setup /domainprep"

12. running online maintenance "always"?

13. running online maintenance "always"