Error - .pst file is not a personal folders file

Error - .pst file is not a personal folders file

Post by Christa Lon » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

We have a user on Outlook 98 who cannot access her personal folders file.
The message says it is not a personal folders file.  The inbox repair tool
found and repaired some errors but she still gets the same message when
trying to connect to this .pst file.  We are running Exchange 5.5 (SP2).
Any ideas?

Error - .pst file is not a personal folders file

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Any help from Outlook newsgroup?

> We have a user on Outlook 98 who cannot access her personal folders file.
> The message says it is not a personal folders file.  The inbox repair tool
> found and repaired some errors but she still gets the same message when
> trying to connect to this .pst file.  We are running Exchange 5.5 (SP2).
> Any ideas?

group).

Kirill