Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

Post by SjS » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Is there any way to migrate Schedule+ (v7.5) data to Outlook Calendar at the
server level?

Having users, or tech staff do this for each and every user is too huge!
There has to be a way to do this server-side.

Anyone? HELP!!

SjS.

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:00:00

>Is there any way to migrate Schedule+ (v7.5) data to Outlook Calendar at
the
>server level?

>Having users, or tech staff do this for each and every user is too huge!
>There has to be a way to do this server-side.

    I don't know about that, but if a user kept his S+ info on the server
(no local file), then the first time Outlook is opened, it will see the S+
information and offer to convert it automatically.  I don't know if this is
also true when a local file was used.

1. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Help,

Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
permissions list is gone !!!

Help

William Chow

2. Exchange server error

3. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

4. Forward mail in Exchange??

5. Schedule + 7.5 to Outlook 2k Calendar Import Error

6. Question about DNS setup

7. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

8. Web access brings server to crawl

9. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

10. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk