Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

Post by -KVD » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:14:48

Hello,

While migrating my Exchange I didn't replicate the "Schedule+ Free and
Busy public folder".
Now my users can't see the free/busy info anymore and constantly get
annoyed with a pop-up message saying that the free/busy data is
unavailable.

Anyone knows how to rebuild this Schedule+ Free and Busy public
folder???

Sincerly,

David

Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:01:25

Quote:> Hello,

> While migrating my Exchange I didn't replicate the "Schedule+ Free and
> Busy public folder".
> Now my users can't see the free/busy info anymore and constantly get
> annoyed with a pop-up message saying that the free/busy data is
> unavailable.

> Anyone knows how to rebuild this Schedule+ Free and Busy public
> folder???

    This is one of the "site folders" in Exchange.  Read KB article Q152960,
"XADM: Rebuilding the Site Folders in a Site", for instructions on how to
re-create these folders.

1. Lost Schedule+ Free/Busy folder

Here is the scenario...

Removed old Ex 5.5 server, thought I had this folder replicated before I
removed the other server.  The folder does show up but everyone's free/busy
info is Not Available when using Outlook.  Any ideas how to re-create the
folder/permissions etc.

I've read article Q275171 but didn't really seem to apply.

Thanks in advance

C Flint
The Christman Company

2. PDC / BDC backup issue

3. Create public folder for Schedule+ Free/Busy information

4. Message Popup of Outlook clients

5. Have lost Schedule+ free/busy connector

6. ESE97 Problem

7. Schedule Free/Busy Public folder

8. Exchange - Network Issues

9. public folder free/busy schedule

10. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems

11. How do I make folder Schedule+ Free Busy available i Outlook 2000

12. Problem with Schedule+ Free Busy Folder

13. Unable to Delete Schedule+ Free Busy Folders