Directing incoming mail from a certain email address to a certain mailbox

Directing incoming mail from a certain email address to a certain mailbox

Post by Steven Bridge » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:33:42

Management at my company has been concerned about email
sent from a certain email address.  They would like to re-
direct messages sent from this address to the
administrator (me), from the server level instead of
applying rules at the client.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible?

Thank you in advance.

1. limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times

My organization is running Exchange Server 5.5 and although I am handling the
Administration of it, I have no formal training.  I am trying to figure out if
there is a way to limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times of
the day, but not for all users, would like to keep my sales people focused on the
telephone and only access their email during lunch and after prime time phone
hours, usually after 4pm.  However, I would still like my research and
administrative staff to have access at all times. Can this be done?  Any help
would be appreciated.

2. ESE question

3. Can we redirect certain incoming mail to an Internet email address

4. boardroom calendar help??

5. Reject incoming emails for certain addresses

6. IMS problems - undeliverable mail - invalid argument

7. How can I accept emails directed to certain users in a domain

8. "requesting data" has anyone heard anything new about this matter ?

9. Certain clients can't send email to certain domains

10. Redirect all emails from a certain address into a generic mailbox

11. Excluding certain addresses on incoming POP3

12. How to copy certain incoming emails to a specified folder

13. Copy incoming msgs from certain domain to another local mailbox