MTA Database Error , Object not found 06000??

MTA Database Error , Object not found 06000??

Post by Danie » Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I am getting the following two messages in my event log constantly.

Eventlog ID 2171 "An MTA database server error was encountered while
reading an attribute. Called from MTA. Procedure:
138. Database error code: 2111. Object at fault: 060000CF. Attribute
identifier: 79. Value number: 1. Referenced object:
00000000 (00000000 => N/A). Referenced object error 0. [DB Server
DISP:ROUTER 8 26] (14)"

EventLog ID 2110 "A fatal MTA database server error was encountered. A
bad list member length is on object 060000CF.
File offset: 1592. Attribute ID: 79. Referenced object 00000000 (0 =>
N/A). Referenced object error: 0. [DB Server
DISP:ROUTER 8 42] (16)"

*The disks are grinding away because of the error ( Glowing Red HOT) If
I push em any harder cuptain she's gonna BLOW!!
*The MTA Service Dies if I let the db0000>,dat files grow more than
500mb.
I can send Mail internally within the Site, Organization and Externally
to the World
My server details are:

Exchange 5.5 SP3 ( straight from sp1 to sp3)
NT4.0 SP4

*I have tried reapplying Exch SP3 , applys ok with no erros
* Running MTA Check , no errors
* I have many db000034.dat files or similar in c:\exchsrvr\mtadata
directory. None of my other Servers have any of these dat
files in this directory??
*Tried stopping all
my other Servers MTA's but the errors still spew out in the event log.

* Have tried stopping the MTA Service , moving the offending object from
the MTADATA directory - "db0000??.dat"  to the TEMP dir , running MTA
check - no errors , restarting the MTA service.

The problem goes away for a day or two and then returns.

Any Ideas

Desperately seeking some sleep

Daniel

MTA Database Error , Object not found 06000??

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Download more messages from newserver and search for message
from Rich Matheisen
with words
MTA wipe
in the body and age
less than 5 days
Thread contains EXTENSIVE troubleshooting of MTA.

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin

1. MTA not starting: Errorlog - Queue-Desc-Object not found

I have a serious problem with an exchange server 4.0, SP3 running on
NT 3.51, SP4.
The Exchange server worked fine for nearly 1 year. After shutting down
and restarting NT the MTA doesn't start anymore.
I searched the Knowledge-Base and found Document Q158488 which
descripes this problem. But everything mentioned in this document was
ok.
Can anybody help me ??

2. Badmail

3. item could not be displayed/object could not be found error message

4. PLEASE HELP - "RAS phone book cannot be opened..."

5. "Object not found" error

6. Junk Mail--How to block?!

7. Help error message (System forms registry object not found)

8. Appointment in a Public Folder via CDO

9. ExSP3: OWA Object not found error

10. Object not found error when clicking reply

11. "Object not found" error

12. Help error message (System forms registry object not found)