Event ID: 1025 and Event ID: 5011

Post by john » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:38:08

I have a problem with Exchange 5.5 running on NT 4.0 that I hope
you'll be able to help on.  When I'm trying to add a mailbox, i get
these error messages in
the event detail:

Event ID: 5011  "Error You do not have the permissions
required to complete the operation occurred during address
generation"

Event ID: 1025 "An error occurred.  Function name or
description of problem ScGetProxies in MSExchangeSA for Mailbox.
Error Oxc351

I'd appreciate any advice you can give on this.  Please e-mail me at

-johnny

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. sending email

3. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,

4. Opening Exchange Public Folders by Code

5. Event ID 1025 every 15minutes in event viewer

6. Q: How do I set up conference-room type resources?

7. Event ID: 5011

8. Sporadically Disappearing Mail

9. Event ID 5011 Cannot create new excahange account 5.5

10. Event ID 5011 Source MSExchange SA

11. A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

12. Event ID 1025 & 1159

13. Event ID 1030 / 1025 Public Folder ACL / Offline Address Book