cannot send email to one particular email address.

cannot send email to one particular email address.

Post by deepa rohir » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:27:18

Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
email n' outlook2000 as its frontend.One particular email
address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
them it comes back giving the following error message:

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

You can reach the above email address if you need to send
a test message.
Could you pls explain why?
thanks

cannot send email to one particular email address.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:01:22

It tells you

501 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

Call admin of that server and ask why you are blaclisted.

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

Post by Moses Ston » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:44:28

"not accepted from blacklisted IP address"

Your server is been blocked by the other end due to the blacklist. Probably
your server is being relayed, so it's added to the list. You need to contact
the admin of other side to know what blacklist they're using, then you can
try to take your IP from that list.

> Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
> email n' outlook2000 as its frontend.One particular email
> address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
> network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
> the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
> them it comes back giving the following error message:

> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
> failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is:
> c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
> MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
> not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

> You can reach the above email address if you need to send
> a test message.
> Could you pls explain why?
> thanks

cannot send email to one particular email address.

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:05:17

                                        [ snip ]

>Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
>failure
>The MTS-ID of the original message is:
>c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
>MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
>not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

>You can reach the above email address if you need to send
>a test message.
>Could you pls explain why?

Try http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi and see on which
blacklists you're listed. Then fix your relay problem and submit yout
server for retesting.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

1. cant send emails to one particular email address

Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
email n' outlook as its frontend.One particular email
address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
them it comes back giving the following error message:

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

Could you pls explain why?
thanks

2. OST corrupted using win95 outlook98 client mutli user

3. my exchange server won't send email to one particular address

4. Problem with message receiving

5. one particular user have problem to retrieve/send email

6. Exchange disk space device error

7. Can't send email to one particular company

8. Recurring error event ID 1008 in application log

9. Problems sending emails to one particular user

10. a user cannot receive a email sent by particular user

11. allow internet mail for particular user to only one internet email address

12. remote user cannot send emails to other emails addresses like yahoo or hotmail

13. Deny sending email to one external email address or domain