Help Davide-edp

Post by Davide Deganell » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am the responsible edp of a firm that is a part of a group of 4 centers. I
have stayed entrusted of manage the inside mail with outlook 97 (inclusive
in the packet office 97 prof. Italian).
For manage the inside mail, use microsoft mail, and I have not compared
problems. I don't want to connect all my consumers on an only server (Es.
"A")  "To"), in as if the line with the firm falls me "B," I could not
communicate with "B," but the mail to the inside of the firm "B" it must
work. (All and 4 the firms have connected between them.)
How could I do for manage all and 4 centers?
Does need "microsoft exchange server" and like do I do to shape it?

Resp. edp

1. Help Davide-edp

I am the responsible edp of a firm that is a part of a group of 4 centers. I
have stayed entrusted of manage the inside mail with outlook 97 (inclusive
in the packet office 97 prof. Italian).
For manage the inside mail, use microsoft mail, and I have not compared
problems. I don't want to connect all my consumers on an only server (Es.
"A")  "To"), in as if the line with the firm falls me "B," I could not
communicate with "B," but the mail to the inside of the firm "B" it must
work. (All and 4 the firms have connected between them.)
How could I do for manage all and 4 centers?
Does need "microsoft exchange server" and like do I do to shape it?
Resp. edp

2. Calendar Data Loss

3. Changing exchange IP, considerations?

4. Terminology

5. Thank you for your answer(William Lefkovics)...one more question!!!

6. Offline recovery of pub1.edp

7. help help help help help

8. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

9. HELP HELP ....OWA Error Message HELP HELP

10. Reading a corrupt EDB. HELP HELP HELP HELP