Blast Mail

Post by Paul Alcald » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I am looking for an dedicated SMTP product which will able to blast about
200,000 messages a day. I want this machine to be separate from my Exchange
box. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Blast Mail

Post by Paul O'Nola » Thu, 12 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Yeah, go to hell

>I am looking for an dedicated SMTP product which will able to blast about
>200,000 messages a day. I want this machine to be separate from my Exchange
>box. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Blast Mail

Post by cedar » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Another echange site. New MX record and here you go..

>Yeah, go to hell

>>I am looking for an dedicated SMTP product which will able to blast about
>>200,000 messages a day. I want this machine to be separate from my
Exchange
>>box. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1. Blast Mail

I am looking for an dedicated SMTP product which will able to blast about
200,000 messages a day. I want this machine to be separate from my Exchange
box. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. NT5.0 / Exchange5.5 : unable to use Xchange admin console

3. Need help with Exchange, Outlook and Proxy

4. Exchange 5.5 E-mail Blast

5. Unknownsender@unknowndomain

6. Exchange 5.5 E-Mail Blast Problem

7. Problem with @home accounts

8. Sending email blasts!!

9. Email Blasts Via Exchange

10. Exchange "Blast" Messaging Options (Fax/E-mail)