View in folder

Post by Andromed » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

My application send permit to some users to send documents in a common
folder. The problem is that anyone can see all documents sent in this
folder.

Does anyone know how is possible to filter the view in way that single user
(using logged profile) can see only your documents and not all documents ???

Now I use a private view, passing in the From field the logged profile  of
the user (Mailbox name i.e.John Doe), but user can delete or change this
login name and create a view  to see all other documents.

Thaks in advance for any help !!!!