Moving boxes to different server, site and domain

Moving boxes to different server, site and domain

Post by Kevin Mille » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 05:54:08

Yes.

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

Quote:> Will Exmerge allow me to move mailboxes to another server

Post by hod » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:48:31

Will Exmerge allow me to move mailboxes to another server
that resides in a different site and domain?

1. moving of mail boxes between exchange servers at different site

I have a single domain with three defferent site each site
has exchange 2000 with cluster installed , all the
exchange services on the three sites are running , when i
try to move user mailbox from site one to site two from
the active directory the exchange task it gives me the
following error:

information store could not be open , logon to exchange
server computer faild , with event id 1008

the default mailbox store which contain system attended
mailbox is mounted.
could you help me please.

2. Outlook ports, firewall, Exchange Server

3. Moving Mail Box to Different Domain

4. Client SW

5. Moving mail between two sites in different domains

6. urgent

7. Moving Central Site to a different domain

8. Exchange and Child Domains?

9. Moving mailboxes between 2 sites in different NT domains

10. Moving Exchange 2000 server to different box

11. Move mail box same server to different Home Directory

12. Moving Exch Server to Exch Server in Another Domain/Different Org anisation

13. how to move mail boxes from one site to another site