user edit own information in global address list

user edit own information in global address list

Post by gme5 » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:55:48

Does anyone know how to edit it own person document in global address
list in MS Exchange?

user edit own information in global address list

Post by Andy David [MVP » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:31:58

Look up "Galmod" in Technet for 5.5
For e2k, there is a utility in the E2k Resource Kit called the "GAL
Modify" tool.

Quote:>Does anyone know how to edit it own person document in global address
>list in MS Exchange?

user edit own information in global address list

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:41:14

The users can use GALMOD
us;186950
I did think it was on the MS FTP site but I'm haing
trouble locating it. If you've got TechNet and/or the
BORK it's on there.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know how to edit it own person document in
global address
>list in MS Exchange?
>.

1. LDAP - users editing their own information

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to allow POP3 clients or
any clients for that matter to modify their own LDAP attributes in Exchange?
I currently have everything set up for user authentication and the client
does authenticate and do a proper LDAP search.  However, all user attributes
are grayed out and they are unable to edit their own personal information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Ron Ongley

2. SMTP and notification

3. Users editing their own Address Book Entry?

4. Best Fax server program for NT and Exchange?

5. Can you edit a Global Address List from a workstation

6. exchange behind Proxy - Help!

7. Editing the Global address list from the client

8. New Email server help needed

9. Can you edit an entrie in a Global Address list from a workstation

10. Editing Global Address List

11. Giving Users permission to amend their own details in the Global Address book

12. Editing global address list

13. Editing Global Address List Properties