Messages get returned with message size errors

Messages get returned with message size errors

Post by Microsof » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Anytime I send a message of 1MB or more it is returned with the following
error :

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
            MSEXCH:IMS:Credito Italiano:ERM:ERM4 3552 (000B0981) 552 Message
size exceeds maximum limit

This is despite there being no message size limit on the MTA, IMC, or
Information Store.
I have tried configuring MIME attachments in both text and HTML, but to no
effect.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Messages get returned with message size errors

Post by Michael Driscol » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Nice try

>Hi,

>Anytime I send a message of 1MB or more it is returned with the following
>error :

>Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
>            MSEXCH:IMS:Credito Italiano:ERM:ERM4 3552 (000B0981) 552
Message
>size exceeds maximum limit

>This is despite there being no message size limit on the MTA, IMC, or
>Information Store.
>I have tried configuring MIME attachments in both text and HTML, but to no
>effect.

>Has anyone got any suggestions?

Messages get returned with message size errors

Whats a nice try?

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>Anytime I send a message of 1MB or more it is returned with the following
>error :

>Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
>            MSEXCH:IMS:Credito Italiano:ERM:ERM4 3552 (000B0981) 552 Message
>size exceeds maximum limit

>This is despite there being no message size limit on the MTA, IMC, or
>Information Store.
>I have tried configuring MIME attachments in both text and HTML, but to no
>effect.

>Has anyone got any suggestions?

Could it be that the receiving server has the limit?

1. Messages get returned with message size errors

Hi,

Anytime I send a message of 1MB or more it is returned with the following
error :

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
            MSEXCH:IMS:Credito Italiano:ERM:ERM4 3552 (000B0981) 552 Message
size exceeds maximum limit

This is despite there being no message size limit on the MTA, IMC, or
Information Store.
I have tried configuring MIME attachments in both text and HTML, but to no
effect.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

2. MAIL LOOP - Recipient Container

3. trouble with UserManager after sp4 for Exchange4.0

4. Mail gets sent but also error message returned

5. Problem with Web Access to Exchange Server

6. I keep getting this error message when I exit Windows Messaging (new version of exchange)

7. Exchange Password

8. Non Delivery Report Returned But Message Gets Through

9. Message to deleted account not getting returned as NONDELIVERABLE

10. Message to deleted account not getting returned as UNDELIVERABLE

11. Non Delivery Report Returned (but message gets through)

12. Incorrect Error message for message size