MS Exchange 5.5 Not Sending Mail on Win2K

MS Exchange 5.5 Not Sending Mail on Win2K

Post by Graith » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

Here is the exact message I receive:

Unable to deliver the message due to a message transfer failure. Check the
recipient address and try again or contact your system administrator.

dns;citadel.innerbase.com failed 5.0.0

Quote:> Hello,

> We are running exchange 2000 on win2000 server, and everything was working
> fine until yesterday.  Now we can no longer send mail, although we can
still
> receive mail.  When we attempt to send mail we are getting an error (in
> outlook) that says the server cannot route the message - we know our DNS
is
> working fine, we can send mail off unix boxes on the same network without
> any problem

> Besides the obvious - we are looking into reloading the exchange
software -
> is there any other possible issues we should be looking at that might
cause
> this to happen?

> Thanks in advance.

> Charlie

1. How Can send mail on MS-Exchange( not SMTP) with ASP

On SMTP,with asp. this source work very well
-------------source: send.asp ---------------
<%
Set objMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

objMail.Subject= "testing"
objMail.Body= "Hi .this is testing. good bye"
objMail.importance=0

objMail.Send
Set objMail = Nothing
%>
---------source end--------------
but same source not work on MS-Exchange Server(not SMTP)

error message is that
 ObjMail.Send ------>> 'error !!! ...not fond specified root'
Please Send me the mail
How Can Send mail on Exchange Server with ASP

thank you

2. How to create a email System using ASP?

3. saving attachments via ADO on Exchange Server 2000

4. Exchange SETUP

5. Upgrading MS Exchange 5.5 to Win2K Platform

6. Help: Mail loops and out of office replies.

7. Migration from Win2K AD w/Exchange 5.5 - to - new Win2K AD w/Exchange 2000

8. Exchange 2000 will not send mail to Exchange 5.5 XEXCH50