I have two servers in one site and am just about done with the Ed
Crowley move server method. The original server is 5.0sp2 and the new
one is 5.5sp2. I have changed the public folder server to the new
server. When creating new folders homed on this server from outlook,
however, I can't administer the folder from exchange admin. I get the
"The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be becuase
replication has not completed."
Newly created recipients on the new server can be administered fine.
I also noticed:
In the summary tab (in the public folder properties in outlook) of a
folder created on the old server, there is one preceding "/", but
folders created on the new server, there are two (//). I suspect this
may be part of the problem, but am not sure what the next step is.