Batch print (bulk print) of email messages

Batch print (bulk print) of email messages

Post by Chri » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know how to print large valumes out of outlook in batch mode?
Currently when I print 30 emails from the tool, the email messages get printed
first and all the attachments are printed together in the end. It is really
painful to match the atachments to the emals.

I would like to if there a tool/code that go through each email message and print
it along with attachment. I will appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Ruhl

Batch print (bulk print) of email messages

Any help from Outlook newsgroup?

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

1. Outlook 2000 Printing Calendar / Email Customize Print Layout

I have searched and searched for an answer to this soo maybe here.. I can
get an answer:

In outlook 2000 when I want to print a Monthly Calendar, I want the weekends
to be on the left/right like a normal calendar ( ie. SUN, MON, TUES, WED,
THURS, FRI, SAT ).

is there anyway to create my OWN layout and add text ( ie. Company Logo ) to
the Print Layout.. .can't find anything regarding this.

Also, when I print an email I would like to also customize the way it
prints.. Add Company Logo/Name change placement of items..

It seems very limited on print layout customizations..

Thanks

Michael Olsen

2. System Admin Closed Message

3. Printing Eforms using Print option and keeping GUI look

4. Backup problems

5. Printing memo view in Outlook 2002 prints distinguished name, not display name

6. can S/R mail with outlook express but not with outlook HELP!! urgent

7. Names not printed when printing Shedule Calendar

8. Microsoft FAX

9. MAC client printing many extra pages after e-mail prints

10. Printing issue: avoiding printing long lists of recipients

11. Printing Email messages

12. Body of Email message does not Print

13. Printing log of email messages