EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

Post by antho » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:44:45

> > Could any exchange expert help me on the following errors which i always
> > get:

> > Event log : system

> > "The computer browser has received a server announcement from the
computer
> > David that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on
> > transport Netbt_hptx1 The master is stopping or an election is being
> > forces."

> > Any body can help me out on the above??

> > Application event log

> > " Satatics for DB1 calls (DB server): file writes Dis: result, reads 18,
> > cache hit 423, misses %5 attribute %6 value........."

> > I have received this above message very often almost very minutes one
> these
> > kind of messge. If it is not crtical, then can any one proposed how can
> > reduced the messages from appearing.

> > Thanks and regards

> > Anthon

1. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

Could any exchange expert help me on the following errors which i always
get:

Event log : system

"The computer browser has received a server announcement from the computer
David that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on
transport Netbt_hptx1 The master is stopping or an election is being
forces."

Any body can help me out on the above??

Application event log

" Satatics for DB1 calls (DB server): file writes Dis: result, reads 18,
cache hit 423, misses %5 attribute %6 value........."

I have received this above message very often almost very minutes one these
kind of messge. If it is not crtical, then can any one proposed how can i
reduced the messages from appearing.

Thanks and regards

Anthon

2. Mailbox Mail Queues

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. Regarding Licence of Exchange 2000 server

5. SSL Error in the Application Event Log- Event ID 36871

6. store driver

7. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023

8. To anyone has a fax product for exchange server !

9. Exchange 5 NNTP Protocol errors in application event log

10. Some Error messages in application log for Exchange Event id:11, 25, 5004

11. Application Log Event ID: 478 & 217

12. Application Event Log Errors

13. Continous Event ID 1010 error in application log