where is the details of messages

Post by Bob Li » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:00:00

We are running exchange 5.5 and still fighting against love and joke virus.
Where we can see the details or at least the titile of messages? MTA/Queques
shows only originator, submit time and size, but not details.

where is the details of messages

Post by Bailey Garriso » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I can't help you get rid of the ones in queue, but the message store
sanitizer can help you rid all mailboxes of anything with ILOVEYOU in the
subject line.  I wrote a batch file to kick off a seek and destroy on each
server.

If you want the Message Store Sanitizer program let me know, I'll email it
to you.

Also note - I have found that when someone launches the ILOVEYOU messages
removing their rights to their own mailbox will stop the messages from
generating.  At least that works here.  And we occasionally have someone
open an infected document off the server.

--
Bailey Garrison
Apollo Group, Inc.

Quote:> We are running exchange 5.5 and still fighting against love and joke
virus.
> Where we can see the details or at least the titile of messages?
MTA/Queques
> shows only originator, submit time and size, but not details.

where is the details of messages

Post by Ed Crowle » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Go to the Microsoft Web Site and find the ISSCAN utility that they put out
after Melissa.  Maybe that will help you.
--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP-Exchange
Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> We are running exchange 5.5 and still fighting against love and joke
virus.
> Where we can see the details or at least the titile of messages?
MTA/Queques
> shows only originator, submit time and size, but not details.

where is the details of messages

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Or, better yet, get real antivirus product.
www.antivirus.com
www.sybari.com

> We are running exchange 5.5 and still fighting against love and joke virus.
> Where we can see the details or at least the titile of messages? MTA/Queques
> shows only originator, submit time and size, but not details.

group).

Kirill

1. OWA Exchange 5.5 SP2 - Logon screen reappears after clicking detail message/composing new message

After installing Exchange 5.5 SP2 on a NT4 SP4 server as PDC with IIS4 and
Proxy2 installed, all users have problem to
1. Compose a new mail
2. Asking detail of a message.
In both cases a new window is opened (normal) but the logon screen from OWA
appears in it.

I checked the permissions (log on localy issue). I can't find a thing about
this in the Q-articles. Is there anyone who experiences the same problem and
knows a solution ?

Thanks in advance,
David.

2. a few questions

3. Why am I getting this message in Exchange 2000

4. Moving Exchange

5. I am unable to get the incoming message through IMS

6. move Exchange 2000 to new server

7. I am getting multiply messages.!!

8. EXCHANGE BREAKDOWN

9. I am unable to recieve messages.

10. Establishing Recipient details of inbound messages

11. Message details from queue?

12. Details of incoming messages

13. Changing FQDN details in message header