by David Welc » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00
Exchange depends upon the SAM database for account information. Only available with Domains.
1. How to select local user level for domain users
Anyone know of a way to do this?
2. How do I know if Im running Standard or Enterprise
3. Local user instead of domain user
4. Intelligent auto responses
5. Adding NT Domain Group to local windows 2000 admin group
6. NO internet connection
7. Adding users from a members server's local userlist
8. Roaming Outlook users and autosignature
9. Adding users to exchange when they are added to domain
10. adding multiple users to a public folder without showing in address list
11. Outgoing mail sent as email@example.com