Background thread FDoMaintenance halted due to error code 0xfaf.

Background thread FDoMaintenance halted due to error code 0xfaf.

Post by sailat.. » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:51:54

This morning, I received the following messages,
directly after a Dr Watson in my DSAMAIN.

Background thread FDoMaintenance halted due to
error code 0xfaf.

Background thread FDoQuotaCheck halted due to
error code 0xfaf.

Unexpected replication thread error 0xfaf.

FReplAgent

The server currently has a very low load, and
less than 2megs of Information in the Public
Information Store, being that this is a Public
Information Store only server.

This server is a Dual PIII 550 Xeon, with 2 1/2
gigs of ram, so I doubt I am having any resource
issues with this.

Being that only one Public folder is stored on
this server, which isn't even used, I am also
adding to doubting that it is a resource issue,
as well as there being absolutely no users
whatsoever on this server.

And as far as space being an issue, the IS/DS
had roughly 150Gig free of space, if the Dbase
decided to grow increasingly out of control.

It Dr Watson'd with the following message, just
short of the errors occuring, and the DS dieing.

The application, exe\DSAMAIN.dbg, generated an
application error The error occurred on

was 80000003 at address 77f7629c (DbgBreakPoint)

I am looking for any suggestions or ideas, as
well as if this problem has been encountered at
all before, in this respect or in any respect.

Thank you.

Christopher Kusek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Background thread FDoMaintenance halted due to error code 0xfaf.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:07:30

Go to
 http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SA=GN&LNG=ENG
and search for Boolean expression
(FDoMaintenance or FDoQuotaCheck or 0xfaf) and Exchange
about All products
against Full text

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do
so (in group).

Kirill