Access Denied to other Mailboxes

Post by Doug » Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:56:57

I have an Exchange Server 2000 server on windows 2000 server.  When I log in as
the Administrator and open his mailbox, I can not view other peoples folders
(Inbox, Calendar, etc).  When I go to the M: drive and look at the user accounts
in the MBX folder.  The administrator has Deny for all the check boxes under the
Security tab of all the users.  The administrator has Full Administrative
permission under Deligate Control in Exchange System Manager.  What else am I
missing so that the administrator, who ever I give Full Administrative control
too, can have access to view other users' folders?  Thanks