moving from SC4.2 to SC5.0

Post by Michael Rouc » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 10:04:15

Hello,

    i am moving some old code from SC4.2 to the SC5.0 C++ compiler, and
everything works except for one annoyance. the compiler -ptr flag does
not redirect my template cache. instead, the cache is created in the
local directory. i am using the -compat flag to work around some issues
(libs and includes in products that are non-standard). any ideas?

thanks.

-mike

moving from SC4.2 to SC5.0

Post by Jack Klei » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 10:50:48

wrote in comp.lang.c++:

Quote:> Hello,

>     i am moving some old code from SC4.2 to the SC5.0 C++ compiler, and
> everything works except for one annoyance. the compiler -ptr flag does
> not redirect my template cache. instead, the cache is created in the
> local directory. i am using the -compat flag to work around some issues
> (libs and includes in products that are non-standard). any ideas?

> thanks.

> -mike

I have no idea what you are talking about.  The C++ language doesn't
define a -ptr flag, a -compat flag, or even a template cache.  All of
these things appear to be specific to your particular compiler, not
the language, and we don't discuss compiler specifics here.  You need
to ask in a support group for the particular compiler involved.

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://jackklein.home.att.net
FAQs for