ANN: OOD, The free CASE tool, now in a Windows UML version

ANN: OOD, The free CASE tool, now in a Windows UML version

Post by Ariel Bros » Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:00:00

WWW: http://www.comp.pufs.ac.kr/~ktg/ood.shtml

The free CASE tool, with code generation for C++ and Java, class modeling and more.
New releases:
* Working Linux binaries for OMT, fixed bugs in the source distribution that made problems in code generation.
* Windows version for UML. Enables property editing with UML syntax, code generation for C++, Java and native VC++, editing of method body and documentation to be produced in generated code, and a very convinient user interface, simillar to commercial products. Less than 300K download.

I tried it personally, I am posting this on behalf of the author, as his Usenet privilleges are limited.

1. ANN: OOD, The free CASE tool, now in a Windows UML version

WWW: http://www.comp.pufs.ac.kr/~ktg/ood.shtml

The free CASE tool, with code generation for C++ and Java, class modeling and more.
New releases:
* Working Linux binaries for OMT, fixed bugs in the source distribution that made problems in code generation.
* Windows version for UML. Enables property editing with UML syntax, code generation for C++, Java and native VC++, editing of method body and documentation to be produced in generated code, and a very convinient user interface, simillar to commercial products. Less than 300K download.

I tried it personally, I am posting this on behalf of the author, as his Usenet privilleges are limited.

2. CO2

3. ANN) Free UML CASE Tool: OODesigner

4. Call or Fax Mr. Gerstner

5. ANN: Object Domain UML CASE Tool - New Version

6. Architectural fonts

7. MS Windows Free UML CASE Tool: OODesigner

8. FS: 1x550MHz R14K Octane CPU

9. ANN)UML CASE Tool: OODesigner2001

10. ANN: Enterprise Architect 2.00 UML CASE Tool

11. ANN: Object Domain 2.0 beta 3 - UML CASE Tool

12. TRADE-IN YOUR SHELFWARE CASE TOOL - Get a Hot CASE Tool FREE!!

13. Ann: FREE Cool UML Modeling tool