Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by David Randal » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I really need to know if there is any way to make the background of a form
transperant in Borland C++ Builder Three Standard.   Please Please please
Help me!!!!!!!

Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by John Harriso » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I really need to know if there is any way to make the background of a form
> transperant in Borland C++ Builder Three Standard.   Please Please please
> Help me!!!!!!!

Gosh, it sounds like such a desperate problem to have. I suggest that you
post to a Borland news group pretty darn quick.

John.

Post by Rosser Schwar » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

: I really need to know if there is any way to make the background of a form
: transperant in Borland C++ Builder Three Standard.   Please Please please
: Help me!!!!!!!

before you wet your pants, a few things you might want to consider:

1.  there are newsgroups specific to bcb.

2.  this isn't one of them.

3.  you could do a web search (i've found www.google.com to be quite
thorough) on "c++ builder transparent form".  three seconds' effort
(including typing in the url and search terms) yielded a site which
claims to have a control which can set a form's background color to
transparent.  i didn't bother looking any further than the search
results, however.  i figure that's your job.

4.  give serious consideration the idea of making even a token effort to
find the answers to your questions yourself before posting them to a
newsgroup where they're off topic.  next time you might not be so lucky
as to find a bored geek with too much time on his hands.

but in any case, please, run to the bathroom first.

        --rosser

--
"the revolution begins and ends with you."
        -- pulp

rosseratqualiadotorg

Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Leon Zadori » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

probably - but then again - one could do that in WinAPI?

> I really need to know if there is any way to make the background of a form
> transperant in Borland C++ Builder Three Standard.   Please Please please
> Help me!!!!!!!

All,
when I try to build my program I get
getinfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

executing link.exe.
every thing looks finne what should I do?  Please Look at the code below
and let me know if anything is wrong.
{
NET_API_STATUS getinfo;
char buffername[30];
LPTSTR username, logon_domain, oth_domains, logon_server;
LPBYTE bufptr;
DWORD prefmaxlen; short one1 = 1;
LPDWORD entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle;
WKSTA_USER_INFO_1 userinfo;

GetDlgItemText(IDC_COMPUTERNAME,m_computer);
strcpy(buffername,m_computer);
m_computer.MakeUpper();

getinfo = NetWkstaUserEnum(buffername, one1, &bufptr, prefmaxlen,

entriesread,totalentries, esumehandle);

username = userinfo.wkui1_username;
logon_domain = userinfo.wkui1_logon_domain;
oth_domains = userinfo.wkui1_oth_domains;
logon_server = userinfo.wkui1_logon_server;

Please help!!!!

2. Example with multiple clients

3. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

4. autosignature in outlook news

5. plesae..please..please..please

6. Great Escape z80 file?

7. HELP with DIBs please : PLEASE

8. dvips and a5

9. please please help me out

10. HELP ME PLEASE???? OPEN ME A MENU PLEASE !!!

11. dc.SelectObject fails. Please, please help.

12. Please Read if you know WinG at all Please Help

13. Please please help!!????